This one was actually a lot harder than I predicted I’ve always thought, I know the which princesses I prefer but when I sat down to make this list it was quite difficult. In order to have enough for the honorable mentions I also used disney’s “unoffical” princesses as well as their “official” princesses.
10. Elsa |Frozen|–I know she is technically a queen, but for a period she is also a princess. She is the only princess with super powers which is cool,probably the most mature princess.
Favourite Song Sang: Let it go
Favourite Quotes:You can’t marry a man you just met
9. Tiana |Princess & The Frog|– She didn’t focus on love or finding a man, she actually WORKED to achieve her dreams and focused on success before love.
Favourite song she sang: Almost there
Favourite quotes: It serves me right for wishing on stars. The ONLY way to get what you want in this world is through hard work.
8.Pocahontas |Pocahontas|–She is the only princess (that I actually know for sure) was based on a real person & I find her the most heroic of the princesses, she stopped a way between two cultures and fell in love despite their differences (not just race but views and she accepted john smith despite those differences.)
Favourite song she sang: Colours of the wind
Favourite quote: Look around you. This is where the path of hatred has brought us.
7. Cinderella |Cinderella|– She is often seen as weak yet she endured years of abuse but she kept a positive outlook that things would work out for her, which it did in the end.
Favourite Song she sang:A dream is a wish your heart makes
Favourite Quote: No, I mean it. Lucifer has his good points, too. For one thing, he… Well, sometimes he… Hmmm. There must be something good about him.
6. Mulan |Mulan|–Definitely the most bad ass of the princesses (even though I don’t consider her to be a princess–Disney does so she’s on the list), She is different for her time and culture,self sacrificing, brave and heroic.
Favourite song she sang: Reflection
Favourite Quote: I never want to see a naked man again.
5. Repunzel |Tangled|– She is (in my opinion) the most innocent of the princesses, she is determined and naive, brave & adventurous.
Favourite song she sang: When will my life begin
Favourite Quote: I’ve been looking out of a window for eighteen years, dreaming about what I might feel like when those lights rise in the sky. What if it’s not everything I dreamed it would be?
4. Jasmine |Aladdin|–She doesn’t let anyone push her around, she is non-judgemental, she is independent.
Favourite song she sang: A whole new world (Aladdin) & Out of thin air (Aladdin & The King of Thieves)
Favourite Quote: If I get married, I want it to be for love
3. Anna |Frozen|– She’s loyal, brave and daring, she is not only the princess but the hero, she is self sacrificing, and also quite dorky :).
Favourite song she sang: For the first time in forever
Favourite Quote:Do you wanna build a snowman
2. Ariel |The Little Mermaid|–What I love about Ariel is she is willing to do whatever it takes to get what she wants, She believes in her dreams & her ambitions, she’s believes in the good in everyone and everything.Plus I find she has the best singing voice of the princesses.
Favourite song she sang: Down to the Sea (Little Mermaid 2) & Part of Your World (Little Mermaid)
Favourite Quote: I don’t understand how a place that makes such wonderful things, can be bad.
1. Belle |Beauty & The Beast| –The only easy choice of the 10, she has always been my favourite Disney princess, I think it is because she’s in my favourite “Princess Movie”, also I can relate to her, I like that she’s a brunette (because everyone likes when princesses share traits with them” also she doesn’t take anyone’s shit, she’s self sacrificing and a book lover.
Favourite song she sang: Belle (Reprise)
Favourite Quote: Far off places, daring swordfights, magic spells, a prince in disguise!”
1.Esmeralda (Hunchback of Notre Dame)
3. Merida (Brave)
4.Snow White (Snow White)
5. Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)