It’s that time again, time for the 5 fandom friday. This weeks theme is “Favourite Holiday songs to spread cheer” & once again I am going to do multiple versions.
First is the Original.Here they are my five favourite holiday songs.
1. Jingle Bell Rock (especially the version in mean girls so it could fit in the next category but I chose to put it here instead :))
2. I’ll be home for christmas
3. Grandma got ranover by a raindeer. (this song could be in the third group of stupid, over played songs but my grandfather used to sing it all the time & it has sentimental meaning (:)
4. what do you get a wookie for christmas( when he already owns a comb)
5.Baby it’s cold outside by Will Ferrell & Zooey Deschanel (Elf)
The first alternative version I decided to do is “5 Original holiday songs from movies/television” * Some of the ones above are also from tv shows/movies
1. Frosty the Snowman by the Jack Frost band (Jack Frost)
2. Where are you christmas by Cindy Lou Who (Grinch)
3. As long as there’s christmas by Belle & the Beauty & the beast cast (Beauty & The Beast: The Enchanted Christmas)
4.12 days of Christmas |CANADIAN VERSION| by Bob & Doug McKenzie (Strange Brew)
5. Davey’s song by Adam Sandler (8 Crazy Nights)
Finally my least favourite holiday songs (either too overplayed or I just don’t like the lyrics)
1. Santa Clause is coming to town. overplayed, plus it kinda makes Santa sound like a stalker.
2. Last Christmas by Wham!- I get it dude you got dumped, stop whining about it.
3. I saw mommy kissing santa clause. OVER PLAYED!
4. All I want for christmas is used. Same as most of the other ones it gets way too much air time
5. Feliz Navidad. Probably the most overplayed christmas song there is.
Hope you like my lists. What is your favourite xmas song? or least favourite? let me know